As a participant in the Programme, you will receive the following items at every event you attend:
- Internal briefings on the Indonesian renewable energy industry and advice on the specific renewable energy Indonesian business environment
- Participation in the NZ pavilion either in IIGCE or WREC 2016
- Company logo and brief information will be included into the NZTE participants booklet
- One on one meeting or other specific group activities
New Zealand Renewable Energy Solutions for Indonesia Programme will be organised in the standardised format with consistent NZ branding and messaging.
Services delivered by: New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (us)
Fees: NZD$1,000 + GST per programme (we will send you an invoice which will show you how to pay this)
Expenses: You will arrange and cover the costs of your own company brochures/ other marketing promotional materials, flights, accommodation & meals.
Cancellation: In the event that the Programme is cancelled or significantly changed, we may have to withdraw and end this agreement. We will advise you as soon possible if this happens, and on the basis that NZTE receives a refund from the organiser, we will refund you your share of any Fees paid.
If you decide that you no longer wish to participate in the Programme, please let us know as soon as possible. You will however remain responsible for any Fees relating to your involvement in the Programme.
In addition to the NZTE Services Terms, the following apply to you:
1. Our contracts with third party venue providers contain standard non-negotiable provisions and the requirement of participants to have adequate insurance in relation to the usage of the venue facilities. Accordingly, please:
- follow reasonable directions by NZTE and the third party venue provider relating to the use of the facilities to avoid any losses or damages; and
- arrange adequate insurance relating to your use of the facilities, and for your own products and property used during the activity.
2. We’d love to hear how you found the New Zealand Renewable Energy Solutions for Indonesia Programme, so will be seeking your feedback either through informal discussions or surveys. This helps us to assess the services and measure the impact of the New Zealand Renewable Energy Solutions for Indonesia Programme. We’ll be in touch at the conclusion of the Programme to get your thoughts.