NZTE held the showcase on 12 March in Palmerston North in partnership with ASB and Massey University. Attended by 145 guests, including a majority of qualified investors.
It was held on the opening day of Central Districts Field Days in the Manawatu, a region which is developing a world class hub for agritech and food innovation.
NZTE provided a package of support before, during and after the showcase to help companies and investors to make the best match.
In most cases Better by Capital continues to support these companies on their capital journey.
The companies were:
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NZTE investment showcases are powered by our Better by Capital programme which wraps a bespoke plan and a dedicated NZTE Investment Manager around each company, including:
- capital readiness assistance
- pitch training
- assistance with pitch creative and collateral
- a platform to present their investment offering and network with up to 200 investors
- targeted investor matching
- access to the international NZTE Capital team and our external partners: Deloitte, Lance Wiggs, Grant Thornton and Catalyst Advisory.
NZTE Investment Showcases are a rare and highly valuable opportunity for each participating company, and each gains a unique combination of benefits and insights.