In addition to NZTE Services Terms the following apply to the companies who have registered for the event(s):
1. Our contract/s with third party venue providers contain standard non-negotiable indemnities and the requirement of participants to have adequate insurance in relation to the usage of the venue facilities. Accordingly, please:
- Follow reasonable directions from NZTE and the third party venue provider relating to the use of the facilities to avoid any loss or damages.
- Arrange adequate insurance relating to your use of the facilities and for your own products and property used during the activity.
2. The venue provider’s exhibition rules.
3. A non-refundable payment of $3,500.00 per exhibitor for use of the NZTE stand space at IFE2017 and assistance from the guest chef. Participation in the ‘meet the decision-makers’ event in NZ House Penthouse with involvement of chefs and servers etc. (Not payable if the event/s are cancelled).
4. The above event/s will only take place if the required number of companies register to participate. This form serves as an application only. Confirmation of your participation will be emailed to you by 30 August 2016 at which time you would be required to pay the registration fee. Please do not make travel arrangements until you receive confirmation. If the event is cancelled for any reason, we will notify you immediately so that cancellations can be made to flight, accommodation, etc. NZTE will not be liable for any cost incurred by you as a result of any cancellation.
5. As part of NZTE’s wider objective to measure return on investment for such activities, exhibiting companies agree to share outcomes such as jobs created or other market specific milestones as well as the value of any deals transacted as a result of your involvement in the event/s. Such data will be kept entirely confidential and not shared with anyone without your consent.