As an exhibitor at the Event, you will receive the following items at every event you attend:
• Display table for space to display product, brochures and tasting dish - standard rectangular table decorated with New Zealand branded table cloth
• Company logo signage
• Tasting dish using exhibitor’s products
• Electricity (upon request from you)
Fresh Impact will be organised in the standardised format with consistent NZ branding and messaging.
Services delivered by: New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (us)
Fees: not applicable
Expenses: You will arrange and cover the costs of samples for tasting dishes, flights, accommodation & meals.
Cancellation: In the event that the Event is cancelled or significantly changed, we may have to withdraw and end this agreement. We will advise you as soon possible if this happens.
If you decide that you no longer wish to participate in the Event, please let us know as soon as possible.
In addition to the NZTE Services Terms, the following apply to you:
1. Our contracts with third party venue providers contain standard non-negotiable provisions and the requirement of participants to have adequate insurance in relation to the usage of the venue facilities. Accordingly, please:
• follow reasonable directions by NZTE and the third party venue provider relating to the use of the facilities to avoid any losses or damages; and
• arrange adequate insurance relating to your use of the facilities, and for your own products and property used during the activity.
2. You will follow NZTE and third party venue provider’s reasonable directions including meeting relevant timeframes relating to product sponsorships, free product sampling and co-creation of menu.
3. We’d love to hear how you found Fresh Impact 2016, so will be seeking your feedback either through informal discussions and a Pulse Survey This helps us to assess the services and measure the impact of Fresh Impact.