As an exhibitor at the Event, you will receive the following items at every event you attend:
- Display table for space to display product, brochures and tasting dish
- Company logo signage
- Tasting dish using exhibitor’s products
- Electricity (upon request from you)
Food Connection will be organised in the standardised format with consistent NZ branding and messaging.
Services delivered by: New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (us)
Fees: NZD$1,000 excl. GST per event location (excluding Hong Kong)
NZD$1,500 excl. GST for the Hong Kong event
You can choose to pay either by Credit Card or by invoice at the time of registration
Expenses: You will arrange and cover the costs of samples for tasting dishes, flights, accommodation & meals.
Cancellation: In the event that the Event is cancelled or significantly changed, we may have to withdraw and end this agreement. We will advise you as soon possible if this happens, and on the basis that NZTE receives a refund from the organiser or third party providers, we will refund you your share of any Fees paid.
If you decide that you no longer wish to participate in the Event, please let us know as soon as possible. You will however remain responsible for any Fees relating to your involvement in the Event.
In addition to the NZTE Services Terms, the following apply to you:
1. Our contracts with third party venue providers contain standard non-negotiable provisions and the requirement of participants to have adequate insurance in relation to the usage of the venue facilities. Accordingly, please:
- follow reasonable directions by NZTE and the third party venue provider relating to the use of the facilities to avoid any losses or damages; and
- arrange adequate insurance relating to your use of the facilities, and for your own products and property used during the activity.
2. You will follow NZTE and third party venue provider’s reasonable directions including meeting relevant timeframes relating to product sponsorships, free product sampling and co-creation of the tasting menu, as well as provision of necessary company logos and company profile related information.
3. We’d love to hear how you found Food Connection 2017, so will be seeking your feedback either through informal discussions or surveys. This helps us to assess the services and measure the impact of Food Connection. We’ll be in touch at the conclusion of the Event to get your thoughts.