These events give New Zealand companies an exclusive opportunity to present their products to key decision-makers including chefs, buyers, distributors and influencers in East Asia.
East Asia Food Connection 2017 provides access to a network of contacts held by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) across six markets, all in one regional visit.
In 2017, East Asia Food Connection will take place in Singapore, The Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong and Korea. The Singapore event will also act as a gateway to other surrounding markets in South Asia, with attendance by key buyers, chefs and decision-makers from Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
Each event provides New Zealand participants with an invaluable opportunity for networking and one-to-one conversations direct with key buyers and chefs. Selected events include seminars, cooking demonstrations, VIP dinners, business matching, retail visits and connections with media from various industries in the market.
At East Asia Food Connection events, NZTE looks after all event setup, individual company branding on stands, logistics, marketing, PR and networking opportunities. Participant companies and their distributors can simply turn up with products to promote.
Companies can participate in one, several or all the Food Connection events.
Taking part in East Asia Food Connection will help you to:
- support your existing distributors and agents to increase business opportunities in-market
- develop better understanding of market trends and demands through market visits, seminars, networking events and business advisor meetings
- spend time face-to-face with F&B professionals in your target markets
- meet potential new distributors, or progress conversations by inviting your own guests
- increase your brand visibility and reputation in the market
- capitalise on media opportunities to build your company's brand
- meet and interact with key influencers and buyers across East Asia.
- 16 May: Manila, Philippines
- 18 May: Singapore (includes F&B professionals from Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia)
- 23 May: Tokyo, Japan (*limited space available)
- 25 May: Hong Kong (event run in conjunction with New Zealand Wine Growers)
- 30 May: Seoul, South Korea
*Due to limited event space, online registration for the Tokyo event will close when exhibitor numbers reach maximum capacity.
About East Asia Food Connection
East Asia Food Connection is NZTE's key F&B event in the region. Last year, 83 food and beverage companies exhibited at these events, and nearly 2,000 in-market buyers, distributors and key influencers attended.
Exhibitors appreciated the opportunity to have a face-to-face discussion with F&B professionals and to increase their brand presence in-market.
The event was also a great opportunity for exhibitors to build their understanding of market trends and consumer demand, through seminars and retailer visits organised by NZTE during Food Connection week.
For more information about Food Connection, email email@example.com.